Every year Ukraine attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world. The country has a rich history, ancient cities with architectural monuments and unique natural wonders. It would be difficult to see all of them even in a month. But nevertheless, with a careful organization, it is possible to get an absolute pleasure from meeting with Ukrainian culture. For a tourist who has a long trip around Ukraine, it will be better to rent a car. And these are not idle words.
Some Visa and Customs questions
A visa is not necessary for the USA, the European Union and CIS countries citizens if they are planning to stay in Ukraine up to 90 days. To get permission to cross the borders of Ukraine citizens of others countries must have the following documents:
- international passport;
- standard application form for crossing a board;
- a photo;
- invitation to the country.
Crossing the customs border of Ukraine it is not recommended to bring in or bring out substantial sum of money: in case of verbal declaration the maximum permissible sum is to $3000 in cash and to $1000 in cheque; it is obligatory to declare foreign currency in cash to $10000 and in cheque to $50000.
The advantages of a rented car for tourist
The most important thing given by the own car it is freedom and full independence in movement and choosing an itinerary. Planning of the day is one of the key factors for creating a wonderful day full of positive impressions. All of the presented cars have modern GPS navigation system, so it will give you complete liberty in traveling and visiting new places without outside help.
There are some benefits you may miss:
- time-saving (public transport with its waiting, queues, delaying – these unpleasure things take too much time and strength);
- the economy of money ( it is very noticeable if you travel in a group cause each of you will be surprised how much money was spent, considering that the same money might be spent for renting a car and moving with comfort );
- car choosing – car owner can choose the best variant for you taking into account the number of persons, luggage and even quality of roads.
Depending on car rental company the minimal age of a client varies from 21 to 25 years. The most important requirement is 2-3 years of experience in driving. A client may rent a car while being in his/her country directly from the site. The procedure will not take more than 30 minutes. The minimal cost of renting is 450 UAH per day (around $20). The factors which have influence on price are a manufacturer, year, period of using, car run.